Beating the decline through the digital revolution
Oilfield operations streamline as operators learn how to optimize the process.Read more here
Automation and IoT help maximize well production
Learn from our industry expert’s new efficient ways to improve oil recovery.Secure your place
New oilfield digitalization case studies and the latest results
Detailed oilfield analysis on the latest in digital oilfield projects from across the industry.View the latest program
Expert speakers to date
- Jim Mackenney
- Paul Brager
- Blake Burnette
- Robert Skiebe
Siemens Oil & Gas
- Sanjay Gupta
- Noel McKim
- Rick Gearheart
- Karey Knackstedt
Murphy Oil Corporation
- Sandro Esposito
SignalFire Wireless Telemetry
- Thomas Nix
Murphy Oil Corporation
- Louis Lambert
- Himali Saxena
Who should attend
- Shale Well Operations
- Well Site Automation
- Reservoir Engineering
- Shale Well Engineering
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Drilling Technologies
- Facilities Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Shale Well Services
- Production Engineering
- Project Development
- Research & Development
- Process Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Real Time Monitoring
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Well Site Technologies
- Site & Asset Management
- News Reporting & Journalism
The Digital Oilfields USA 2021 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in oilfield technological advancements for improving efficiencies and operations…view more...
- Siemens Oil & Gas
- Shell Exploration and Production Company
- Infosys Limited
- Cimarex Energy
- MAC Automation Inc.
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- Sable Permian Resources
- Selman Geo Services,Inc.
- Keystone Engineering
- MEYER Now
- Critical Control
- JingChu Petroleum Tech. & Devel.Co.Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making the business case for automation and digitalizing the oilfield
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing the oilfield to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating new oilfield technologies into existing operations and processes
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies to achieve greater efficiency, lower costs, and safer operations.
- Looking at real-time data, cutting-edge communications, and blockchain networks
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from experts on the latest measuring and monitoring technologies and better oilfield communication systems.
- Cost reduction strategies in oilfield operations to navigate through a low-price market
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the process in light of the current low oil price market.
- New technologies and technical know-how in IoT integration and well site automation
Explore the latest advances in well site automation and developments in IoT and the tools available to improve on efficiencies in exploration and production and oilfield operations.
- Case studies in machine learning, cybersecurity, and making a successful transition
Gain insight from multiple well sites and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful digital program.
- Excellent group of Speakers. Very informative conference, Tim Hughes, Chem Treat
- Well Site Automation is still an important topic but still not getting the attention, Gideon Huisamer, Pilog
- Excellent information gathered and networking opportunity, Bilal Hakim, ODSI
- Insightful presentations - good opportunity to network, Joe Perino, WellAware
- Very informative conference to understand different perspectives of Well Site Automation across the various phases of Well Life Cycle, Ketan Puri, Infosys Ltd.
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent, Adin Nand - Zedi Inc.